These terms & conditions apply to all orders placed online via Radiators.co.uk and via telephone. These terms have been updated on 13/06/2014 to reflect the Consumer Contracts Regulations that have come into force and to simplify them to make them easier to understand. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time if a change in
1. Company Information
Radiators.co.uk is a division of Bumford Heating Limited. Our VAT number is 173 1239 79. We are a registered company in England & Wales under company number 01725290 and our registered office and main trading address is at;
Bumford Heating Limited
Unit 2D Shortwood Court
Shortwood Business Park
2. Our Contract With You
When ordering online from Radiator.co.uk you will get an order acknowledgment via email. The order will only be accepted when it has been dispatched and loaded onto the delivery vehicle. We reserve the right to cancel your full order or part of your order if there has been a pricing error or if the goods are not available. In the event of these circumstances
3. Website Information
We try to specify accurate product information & product images on our website, images are illustrative and they may not be the exact item you are ordering. We cannot be liable for orders placed based on the image or illustration that is on the product page, using the MPN (Manufacturer Part Number) please consult the manufacturer website for accurate images & information. Dimensions & other attributes are approximate and are provided by the manufacturer so we cannot guarantee their accuracy, they also subject to change due to changes in
When ordering with Radiators most means of communication will be via e-mail or via telephone, by ordering with us you accept us to send information electronically regarding your order. When placing your order your details will be used to deliver your order to the specified address, send you information about your order and ask you for a review about the service received.
The prices shown on our website are shown including VAT. A delivery charge may apply to your order and this will be shown on the checkout stage of your order. There are circumstances where a further delivery charge may apply for example to remote areas of Scotland, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland. If this is the case we will contact you notifying you of this charge, you reserve the right to cancel and to request a refund.
You can pay via Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard Credit, American Express or PayPal via our website. You can also pay via Visa Debit, Visa Credit or Mastercard Credit via telephone or alternatively you can pay us via Bank Transfer or Cheque although the order won’t be processed until we have received the funds into our account. You can
Delivery methods will be displayed on the product page . Majority of deliveries will be sent directly from our supplier or the manufacturer themselves. Smaller accessory items may be sent from our depot in Barnsley, South Yorkshire or from our suppliers , dependent on the brand.
7. Returning / Cancelling An Order
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations which have come into force as of 13/06/2014, you can cancel your contract with us within 14 days from receiving your full order.
If you would like to cancel or return all or part of your order please get in contact with us and we will provide instructions of how and where to send the products back. From letting us know about the return / cancellation you have up to 14 days to get the items back to us. If sending goods back us via a courier or post office please send proof of postage or tracking details as we cannot be liable for lost items.
We will refund the basic cost of delivery if you cancel or return your order, if you contacted us for an expedited shipping option we cannot refund the extra charges that were occurred on top of the usual delivery charge.
If you would like to return a product you would have to do so at your expense unless the item is faulty where we would arrange either payment of the return postage of sending the product back to the delivery depot or arrange a collection from the delivery address.
All products sold on Radiators.co.uk are supplied brand new and should be fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The products sold on our site will include a manufacturer warranty (some exclusions apply such as perishable items and consumables), in the event of a product becoming faulty please contact the manufacturer directly and they will be able to assist you. The warranty would only be offered by the manufacturer and not by ourselves. Some products will need to be installed by a qualified engineer (such as a gas boiler or heater) for the warranty to be valid. You will also need to ensure that the product is serviced where applicable for the warranty to remain valid.
If you find any product to be damaged or defective on delivery please contact us within 14 days of receiving all of your order so we can arrange a replacement or refund on the affected products. If the product has been damaged whilst in your care we will not be obliged to accept the return.
We cannot be liable if the damage or defect has occurred to the product because of the following;
- The product has had
furtheruse after reporting the fault / defect
- The product wasn’t
installed / assembledor maintained correctly or wasn’t stored in the correct conditions
- You have attempted to alter or repair the product
All refunds will be made within 14 days of us or our supplier receiving back the goods or the order being cancelled. After notifying us of your wish to return product(s) from your order please contact to confirm you have done so. If the item has been returned in resalable condition we will refund the full cost of the products returned. If the product isn’t received in resalable condition (unless defective or faulty) we reserve the right to refuse refund of the product(s).
We will usually refund you on your original payment method if we cannot do this we will contact you for an alternative method of refund.
10. Our Liability
The following provisions set out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of:
- any breach of these conditions;
- any use made or resale by you of any of the Products, or of any product incorporating any of the Products; and
- any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission including negligence arising under or in connection with the Contract.
Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude its liability; or
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Subject to the above conditions
- Our total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of the Contract shall be limited to £5,000,000 in relation to public and product liability and £1,000,000 in relation to liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and sub-contractors; and
- We shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, loss of business or depletion of goodwill in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the Contract.
12. Events Outside Our Control
We would not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay of any of our obligations as a result of an event that outside our control. These events are listed below;
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Should there be such event occur we will do our utmost to resolve the problem and perform our obligations as soon as possible.